Corin MiniHip Bone Conserving Hip ReplacementUpdated 3/18/2012Corin MiniHip Bone Conserving Hip Replacement
With its bone conserving stem and range of articulations, the Corin MiniHip provides a solution for today’s challenging and active patient:
- Short stem to conserve bone for a less invasive procedure.
- Titanium alloy for increased bio-compatibility.
- Multiple high performance articulations.
- Polished slim neck for increased range of motion.
- Mid-neck resection for preservation of the femoral neck.
- Fins for increased rotational stability.
- Medial curve following medial calcar radius for a more anatomical bone conserving fit.
- Bi-coat for initial fixation and osteointegration
- Polished distal tip to prevent distal fixation, may help to reduce the risk of anterior thigh pain
- Nine sizes with increasing neck length for a proportional fit.